The Sandton Field and Study Centre is a recreational park and community facility that focuses on the development of skills for all ages, recreation and leisure.
The Sandton Field and Study Centre can be found in Parkmore and offers a variety of courses and programes such as art lessons, bridge, photography and webdesign, cooking classes as well as domestic cooking and home baking. There are also various clubs such as Pilates, senior exercise, Smoke Enders, stretch and tone body conditioning, Boot Camp for ladies and kids yoga. The premises also has a River Cafe to sit back and enjoy a meal or drink.
The Sandton Field and Study Centre offering children’s and adults recreational activities ranging from Arts, Crafts, Health and fitness to Domestic home keeping classes.
* Art classes
* Photographic courses
* Piano Lessons
* Mothers and Miracles
* Action for Happiness
* Biodanza – Sistema Rolando Tora
* Seniors Exercise Classes
* Stretch and Tone/ Body conditioning classes
* Softening Anger mindfully
* Cooking and Baking
* Baby care and Child minding
* Crisis control & First aid (including CPR)
* Home cleaning, Housekeeping &Home management
* English as a second language
* Cooking and Baking for teenagers
* Little Kickers
* Ju-Jitsu Martial Arts
* Mini Maestro Music classes
* Montessori Pre-School
* Young Engineers – Big Builders
There is a public playground with a jungle gym under trees, next to a river, and the River Cafe restaurant. Other affiliated societies include..
* Field & Study “Fanatics”
* River Cafe’
* River Park Stables